2023 Subaru WRX (VB)
build your air ride kit
Available Products for your Vehicle
Step 1: Front Suspension
Performance Front Kit - 78156
- Drop = 94mm/3.7"
- 30-level damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to racecar stiff.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and an outstanding handling balance.
- High-quality monotube struts that provide more consistency during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- All struts dyno-tested.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower mounts allow shock height to be changed independently of pressure so the user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
Step 2: Rear Suspension
Performance Rear Kit - 78641
- Drop = 130mm/5.1"
- Progressive rate, tapered sleeve air springs
- 30-level adjustable, threaded body, monotube shocks
Step 3: Air Management
Configure your Air Management
$2,065 - $2,485
Air Management System:
Air Line Size:
Reach for the ground with Air Lift Performance and REALLY lower your 2022-2023 Subaru WRX. The Subaru WRX, inspired by rally race cars, is the perfect sports sedan for power and control. With Air Lift Performance, we take the WRX to new lows with our air suspension kit.
- Installation Information
- Model Fitment
Total Control at Your Fingertips
Imagine having complete control of your car's height and comfort with just the touch of a button. With the Air Lift Performance 3H and 3P Air Management Systems, you can do just that!
Utilizing an intuitive and user-friendly controller and FREE app, you can effortlessly adjust your ride's characteristics to match your driving style, road conditions, or even your mood.
A Suspension System That Adapts to Your Needs
With Air Lift Performance Suspension, you can effortlessly customize your ride height to suit your preferences.
Slam it low for a show-stopping stance or raise it up to conquer any road condition.