Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We’re here to help.
- Is air suspension reliable?
- Can air suspension be used in the winter?
- What kind of maintenance is recommended for air suspension?
- Where can I get air suspension installed?
- How much does the installation of an air ride cost?
- What is the difference between Slam Series and Performance Series?
- Can I install air suspension myself?
- What is the difference between analog, manual and digital air management?
- What is the difference between air line sizes?
- Do I need to buy an air management system?
- What is a water trap and should I buy one?
- Air bag / air spring
- Aired out
- Bellows air spring
- Camber plate
- Check valve
- Compression damping
- Double adjustable
- Handling balance
- Leader line (hose)
- Monotube Shock/strut
- Rebound damping
- Ride height
- Roll plate
- Shock dyno
- Sleeve-style air spring
- Solenoid valve
- Spherical (ball) bearing
- Spring rate
- Tapered sleeve air spring
- Twin-tube Shock/strut
- I’m using height mode but, when I’m obtaining a preset, the corner pressure values don’t always return to the same value.
- When obtaining a preset, one or more corners do not seem to target the correct height or pressure value.
- I occasionally receive a height/pressure sensor limit fault.
- Can I run two compressors off the main harness and relay?
- I am unable to download the Air Lift Performance 3 app on my Android. Every time I try to download it, I receive the message “App is not compatible with this device.”
- My Air Lift Performance 3 app is experiencing connectivity issues.
- All of a sudden, I cannot discover the manifold on my iOS or Android app.
- My display seems to randomly shut off and reboot itself.
- My display shuts off and keeps rebooting, never making it to the main screen.
- I have heard there is a way to update the software of the manifold and display. How can I do that?
- After updating the software, the display says “ECU Not Found”. Is my manifold dead?
- After updating the software, the display is blank. Is my display dead?