This rear kit features our double-bellow air springs, providing the ability to air out 145mm (5.7”) from stock. The threaded-body dampers, which are mounted separate from the dampers, feature 30 levels of adjustability, creating an air suspension that is completely customizable for your ideal performance setup.
The superior components in Air Lift Performance’s rear and front kits for the AWD and RWD Tesla Model 3 create a slammed vehicle with superior handling and a comfortable ride.
As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division shows its commitment to delivering quality parts that last by torture-testing all of the major kit components on our in-house validation equipment. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support – you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High-quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions,
- All dampers dyno tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so the user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Maintains use of rear stabilizer bar
Modifications Required: NONE!
Included with Each Kit
- Pair of air-over shocks with 30-level damping adjustment
- 1/4″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift’s 1-year warranty and excellent customer support
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This kit features:
- 145mm/5.7" Drop
- 30-Level Adjustable Damping
- Double Bellows Progressive Rate Springs
- High Performance Monotube Shocks
- No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- Roll Plates
- Threaded, Adjustable Shocks Mounts