Air Lift Performance Front Kit
For this front kit, our engineers swapped out the OEM suspension for our double-bellow air springs, paired with threaded-body, monotube shocks. Air Lift Performance dampers are completely customizable to your needs, with 30 levels of adjustment in order for you to perfectly tailor your air suspension to your ideal performance setup. These elements work together to provide a comfortable ride and superior body support. All of these components combine to provide you with the ability to air out 112mm (4.4”) from stock. As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division shows its commitment to delivering quality parts that last by torture-testing all of the major kit components on our in-house validation equipment. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support – you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- Drop = 112mm/4.4"
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High-quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All shocks dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so the user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
Modifications Required: NONE!
Included with Each Kit
- Pair of air-over shocks with 30-level damping adjustment
- Stainless steel leader air lines
- 1/4" PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift's 1-year warranty and excellent customer support
Experience the Full Adjustability of Air
No other suspension allows you to drive your car daily comfortably, slam it to the ground for a show-winning stance, or tear up your favorite race track: all with the touch of a button and twist of a knob.
Most Kits Offer Up to 3" of Threaded Adjustability
Set the strut/shock to your desired length to give you additional lift if you want more ground clearance or that perfect slammed position. This flexibility allows you to tune the suspension to match your needs without giving up precious stroke.
Monotube Shock Internals
Runs cooler, more sensitive, and weighs less than twin-tube shocks.
Easily Tune Dampers with 30 Levels of Adjustment
With Air Lift's extensive damping options, there's always a setting that suits your mood. Craving a soft and cushy ride for those leisurely cruises? Or perhaps you're itching for that super-responsive, track-ready stiffness? We have you covered.
Find Your Perfect Kit
Join thousands of enthusiasts who are using Air Lift Performance.