The 10th Generation Honda Civic is a staple on the road and an all-around stellar daily driver. But that’s not going to stop you from wanting to make it the coolest ride it possibly can be. With an air suspension from Air Lift Performance, you can get the slammed look you want, while maintaining all the versatility you need out of your Civic.
In order to drop the front axle, our engineers swapped out the OEM suspension for our double-bellow air springs, paired with threaded-body, monotube struts. Air Lift Performance dampers are completely customizable to your needs, with 30 levels of adjustment in order for you to perfectly tailor your air suspension to your ideal performance setup. These elements work together to provide a comfortable ride and superior body support, topped off with adjustable camber plates for precise steering feel. All of these components combine to provide you with the ability to air out 125mm (4.9”) from stock.
As the leader in air suspension products for more than 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division shows its commitment to delivering quality parts that last by torture-testing all of the major kit components on our in-house validation equipment. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support – you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High-quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All struts dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so the user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
Modifications Required: NONE
Included with Each Kit
- Pair of double bellows air springs
- Swaybar endlinks
- Stainless steel leader air lines
- 1/4″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift’s 1-year warranty and excellent customer support
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This kit features:
- 100mm/3.9" Drop
- Proprietary Bolt-in Camber Plates
- 30-Level Adjustable Damping
- Double Bellows Progressive Rate Springs
- High Performance Monotube Shocks
- High Quality Spherical Ball Upper Mounts
- No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- Braided Stainless Steel Leader Air Hoses
- Threaded, Adjustable Shocks Mounts