2014 has been another breathtaking year for Air Lift Performance. With the holidays just around the corner, we wanted to spread the festive goodwill and give something back to all the air suspension fans that continue to support us. With this in mind, Air Lift Performance has teamed up with Stance|Works to give away a full air suspension setup for your car. From December 19th until January 5th, Stance|Works will hold an Instagram contest to determine who truly needs a little more “low” in their life!
Perhaps your static suspension has left you stranded on speed bumps one too many times, or stock wheel gap has been haunting you for too long. Fear no longer, for we are here to help! Whether it’s humorous, emotionally compelling, or unique, take a photo that shows us why you truly need air ride. Post it on Instagram to enter for your chance to win the solution to all of your ride height problems. Simply tag us at @air_lift_company and @stanceworks, caption your photo with the make and model of your vehicle, and add the hashtag #livelower for your chance to win!
Rules & Guidelines:
- Check www.airliftperformance.com to ensure that a kit exists for your application
- Follow @stanceworks and @air_lift_company
- Take a photo that best illustrates why you need Air Lift Performance in your life
- Post the photo on Instagram with the hashtag #livelower
- Tag us at @air_lift_company and @stanceworks and we will choose the best submission
Alternatively, you can enter the competition by filling out the following form:
Stance|Works x Air Lift Competition Rules
- These rules and any other rules specified by Air Lift Company or any of its group of companies (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”).
By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company that are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
- The winning entry will be chosen by Stance|Works and this entry shall be that which most closely meets the Competition criteria specified.
- Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to persons aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition.
- By entering a Competition you:
- grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and
- acknowledge that, where the Competition is being run on the Facebook site and/or Instagram App, you are disclosing information to the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) and not to Facebook Ireland Limited or Facebook, Inc. (together “Facebook”) and/or Instagram LLC.
- grant the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions given.
- accept that all entries will become the property of the Company upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant the Company and its licensees the right free of charge to republish your Competition entry; and
- warrant to the Company that the Competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service of the Company but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Competition.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition. Requests should be sent to the postal or email address for competition entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by an SAE.
- If you are a winner of a Competition:
- the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
- you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- If the Competition is being run on the Facebook site, you agree to release Facebook, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with the Competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Competition is being run on the Facebook site and/or Instagram App, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- You do not have to purchase a product to enter this competition, nor do you have to be a registered user of Facebook. If you wish to enter this competition without accessing www.stanceworks.com, or without a Facebook and/or Instagram account, please enter via the online form above.