We have stepped up the air suspension game with our new air strut with threaded body and bag-over-style. Our monotube struts are 30-way damping adjustable, and allow you to change the ride quality from a plush, smooth ride to a stiff performance feel with the twist of the damping knob.
Air Lift Performance 3H combines pressure-based control with ride-height sensing technology. While both types of air management have been utilized before, this is the first product to harness the benefits of both sytems – instantly improving suspension control, performance, and vehicle ride flexibility.
Still thinking about using coilovers to go low? Coil-over suspension simply cannot compete with the versatility of air. With our infinitely adjustable ride height, no longer do you need to worry about driveway entrances or speed bumps as you enjoy your lowered car. With the push of a button, you can adjust your ride height; no need for a wrench to change your car’s look or usability. Quit stressing about the punishing ride that is usually expected with conventional suspension choices—with Air Lift Performance, you can literally be riding on air.
Installation is simple with Air Lift Performance’s detailed instruction manuals; if you have the skill to wire a stereo or swap suspension components, then you can complete the installation yourself, and have your car on the ground in a matter of hours. Only basic hand tools are necessary to complete the job. Keep in mind: if you are looking for the ultimate in low frame modifications, it will require fabrication skills.
As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty—not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support—you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low!
- 2005-2014 Audi A3 (FWD only)
- 2006-2015 Audi TT (FWD only)
- 2012-2014 Volkswagen Beetle (Turbo only)
- 2009-2017 Volkswagen CC (does not fit 4Motion)
- 2007-2016 Volkswagen EOS
- 2006-2014 Volkswagen GTI
- 2006-2014 Volkswagen Golf
- 2005-2008 Volkswagen Golf R32
- 2005-2018 Volkswagen Jetta S, SE, SE Sport, SEL, GLI and Wolfburg Edition
- 2011-2018 Volkswagen Jetta VI GLI
- 2006-2020 Volkswagen Passat S, SE, SEL, V6 and R-Line (does not fit 4Motion)
- 2006-2014 Volkswagen Rabbit
- 2008-2017 Volkswagen Scirocco
- NOTE: 55mm front strut only
- Modifications Req. Front: Some frame modifications required. For previously modified vehicles only.
- Modifications Req. Rear: None