Japanese wheels on a BMW E29? On a car that’s typically used for performance, this extreme dish is a bit of a brave move, but Owen’s build pulls the look off perfectly.
It’s something he’s been able to achieve by utilizing Air Lift Performance threaded body struts and 3P air management. Retaining the M3’s sporting nature, but allowing him to slam it to fill the wheel wells, with just millimeters to spare.
Don’t let the ride height fool you—that doesn’t mean Owen hides away from performance driving, oh no. He’s been known to shred rear tires at times, too. After all, what’s the point in having a 4.0 V8 if you don’t use it once in a while?
It’s a really balanced looking car that hasn’t been overdone in one area more than any other. It’s all too tempting to perch a huge spoiler on or fix an ankle snapping splitter to these cars. The wheels really are the jewel in the crown and we love how it sits.
2008 E92 M3 running 450bhp
- Full respray in factory colour (Silverstone II metallic)
- Carbon roof, splitter, kidney grilles, side skirt extensions, rear valance and boot spoiler
- Air lift Performance 3P System with threaded body struts. Installed by OnlyChargedDubs
- 19” Work Equip 05s
- Extended fox red leather interior and factory upgraded speakers
- Bolt-in half cage with false floor
- Macht Schnell stage 2 cold air intake
- Macht Schnell intake scoops
- Macht Schnell stage 2 lightened underdrive pulleys
- TGS Tuning stage 2 Remap
- TGS Tuning full exhausts with full decat
- LCI upgraded rear lights with LED numberplate lights
- US Millworks tow eye front numberplate mount
- Alcantara trimmed interior trims
- Alcantara Steering Wheel
- WeAreLikewise diamond shifter
- Matching M stitched gear gaiter and handbrake gaiter
- NEM V1 angel eye headlights
Images: Joe Austin @joeaustinmedia