We have stepped up the air suspension game with our new air strut with threaded body and bag-over-style. Our monotube struts are 30-way damping adjustable, and allow you to change the ride quality from a plush, smooth ride to a stiff performance feel with the twist of the damping knob.
Air Lift Performance 3H combines pressure-based control with ride-height sensing technology. While both types of air management have been utilized before, this is the first product to harness the benefits of both sytems – instantly improving suspension control, performance, and vehicle ride flexibility.
The 2008-2014 Mercedes C-Class is the sporty vehicle designed for everyone – whether you’ve got the affordable BlueEfficiency, the family-oriented Estate, or the AMG with unbridled performance potential, this is a vehicle you can trust to ride well and be fun to drive.
But here’s the thing: you’re not everyone, and your vehicle should reflect that.
Thankfully, Air Lift Performance has the solution, and it’s a slammed stance.
In order to drop the front end low, our engineers created a kit that features our double-bellow air springs, paired with threaded-body, monotube struts, topped off with adjustable camber plates. With 30-levels of damping adjustability and the ability to dial in up to three degrees of negative camber, you have the ability to create the look you want, with the performance you need.
Combined, it all drops you down 95mm (3.7″) from stock height.
At Air Lift Performance, we want to help you get noticed and roll low, while also giving you the freedom to use your vehicle to its fullest, no matter if you’re on the street, at the track, or on the show field. We have specifically designed our kits to eliminate the classic lowered car problems by making our kits fully adjustable, all at the touch of a button.
For the rear, we’ve got two kit options – one with the full set-up, including double-bellows air springs and adjustable dampers, and the other kit kept simple with double-bellows air springs. Either way, we get you down 128mm (5.0″) and give you the eye-catching and show-stopping stance you want.
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
It’s time for you to get noticed in your Mercedes C-Class and begin your #lifeonair with Air Lift Performance.
- 2008-2014 Mercedes C-Class (W204) C 180 Sedan RWD
- 2008-2014 Mercedes C-Class (W204) C 200 Sedan RWD
- 2008-2014 Mercedes C-Class (W204) C 220 Sedan RWD
- 2008-2014 Mercedes C-Class (W204) C 230 Sedan RWD
- 2008-2014 Mercedes C-Class (W204) C 250 Sedan RWD
- 2008-2014 Mercedes C-Class (W204) C 300 Sedan RWD
- 2008-2014 Mercedes C-Class (W204) C 350 Sedan RWD
- 2010-2017 Mercedes E-Class (C207/A207) E200 RWD
- 2010-2017 Mercedes E-Class (C207/A207) E220 RWD
- 2009-2017 Mercedes E-Class (C207/A207) E250 RWD
- 2011-2017 Mercedes E-Class (C207/A207) E300 RWD
- 2010-2017 Mercedes E-Class (C207/A207) E320 RWD
- 2009-2017 Mercedes E-Class (C207/A207) E350 RWD
- 2013-2017 Mercedes E-Class (C207/A207) E400 RWD
- 2010-2017 Mercedes E-Class (C207/A207) E550 RWD
- Other W204 fitments
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE