build your air ride kit
Available Products for your Vehicle
Step 1: Front Suspension
Air Lift Performance Front Kit - 78104
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High-quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All struts dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so the user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
Step 3: Air Management
Configure your Air Management
$2,065 - $2,485
Air Management System:
Air Line Size:
Total Control at Your Fingertips
Imagine having complete control of your car's height and comfort with just the touch of a button. With the Air Lift Performance 3H and 3P Air Management Systems, you can do just that!
Utilizing an intuitive and user-friendly controller and FREE app, you can effortlessly adjust your ride's characteristics to match your driving style, road conditions, or even your mood.
A Suspension System That Adapts to Your Needs
With Air Lift Performance Suspension, you can effortlessly customize your ride height to suit your preferences.
Slam it low for a show-stopping stance or raise it up to conquer any road condition.