This kit fits:
- Mercedes CLS 350 AWD (2010-2018)
- Mercedes CLS 400 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes CLS 500 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes CLS 63 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes E-Class (W212/S212) AWD/4-MATIC (2010-2016)
- Mercedes E200 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes E220 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes E250 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes E300 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes E320 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes E350 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes E400 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes E500 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes E550 AWD (2010-2016)
- Mercedes E63 AMG S AWD (2013-2016)
- Mercedes E63 AWD (2010-2016)
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class has the executive look and style that absolutely oozes luxury and class. By adding an air suspension from Air Lift Performance, you can give your vehicle a stance to match its attitude.
Our engineers started by giving your Mercedes W212 the maximum drop without sacrificing performance – getting you down 89mm (3.5”) from stock. But simply getting you low is not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every W212 kit that we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like it should.
In front, the W212 kit features our double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body struts, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the struts allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft up to a stiff performance setup.
The struts are then topped off with adjustable camber plates that use high quality spherical bearings for precise steering feel and superior damper actuation, made of T6061 red-anodized aluminum. The kit also features black powder-coated strut bodies.
As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30°F to 150°F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention Air Lift Performance’s best-in-class customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process – you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
Are you ready to get low and get noticed? It’s the beginning of your new #lifeonair.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High-quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All struts dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so the user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
Modifications Required: NONE
Included with Each Kit
- Pair of double bellows air springs
- Stainless steel leader air lines
- 1/4″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift’s 1-year warranty and excellent customer support
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This kit features:
- 89mm/3.5" Drop
- Proprietary Bolt-in Camber Plates
- 30-Level Adjustable Damping
- Double Bellows Progressive Rate Springs
- High Performance Monotube Strut
- High Quality Spherical Ball Upper Mounts
- No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- Braided Stainless Steel Leader Air Hoses
- Threaded, Adjustable Strut Mounts